Treating Customers Fairly
ETX Capital is committed to offering our customers the highest possible standards of service, we therefore support the Financial Conduct Authority initiative ofTreating Customers Fairly
, which underpins the delivery of its statutory consumer protection objective.
We recognise that both our customers and ETX Capital will substantially benefit if we look after your best interests and treat you fairly in all aspects of our dealings with you.
Our commitment to you
- Provide you with clear information about the products and service we offer, including any fees and charges.
- Keep you suitably informed about all the firm, its products and services at all times.
- Ensure that all financial promotions are clear, fair and not misleading.
- Ensure our products perform as you expect they should.
- Ensure all customers have been advised of the risks inherent in spread betting and CFD trading.
- If you have been categorised as a Retail customer, we will ensure that your funds are segregated from the company funds.
- Ensure that we manage any conflicts of interest fairly.
- Encourage you to ask if there’s anything you don’t understand.
- Make available to clients reference translations of important documents where we host websites in those languages.
- Give you access to a formal complaints procedure should you become unhappy with our service and ensure that all complaints are handled fairly and promptly with all clients provided the opportunity to express their point of view.
How you can help us
To help us provide you with the highest possible standards of service, we kindly request you to:
- Keep us informed of any changes to your work or home contact details
- Let us know if there is any aspect of our service, or product that you don’t fully understand
- Tell us if you think there are ways we can improve our service
Thank you for choosing to spread bet with ETX Capital.